Monday, October 12, 2009

Bob Evans Festival

Every year we go down to the Bob Evans Farm Festival. This year was raining so we decided not to freeze in our tent and instead come down the morning of. Tyler and I did not do so well at the egg toss or cow chip tossing contests, (I should mention both times were my fault due to my lack of uncordinated skills). Actually it wasn't completely my fault. Tyler almost broke my finger in attempts to practice tossing eggs, but with a rock.
I am so proud of Nate and Trinette who won two competitions! Way to go guys.
Ashton and Daddy putting their game faces ON!!!





7 comments:

Trinette Hayslip said...

Had a great time, as always. Hey can you send all those other pics you have to me at trinette72@yahoo.com?
Thanks!

Savannah and Braden said...

That picture of AShton with his tongue out- what is he doing? What a cutie! Miss you!

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh how cute is the pic of him with his tonque out! Sooooooo cute!
If you would like you can check out my giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
xoxo
Priscila

musson said...

Oh the great things to do in October! I love this month!!! I might have to hit up that festival next year (if we're still here)

Oh and hello stylish mother of the year!!

McBrides said...

Bob Evans festival? Hello fun! So glad you guys had a great time. And DC too? That's awesome, we've been wanting to get out there forever and never have. You just inspired me to book a trip to DC!

Jay and Mel said...

I want to go to the bob evans festival next year!! Where was our invite!!? :) This looks like fun. Plus, if I did not tell you enough you looked way to pretty for Halloween!! Your little boy as the frog could not have been cuter!

Shonna said...

I love your hat, Sunni. And Ashton is sure expressive, that's so fun.