Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hello D.C.

I love this country.
I wish I could personally thank all those men who have fought for our freedom.

I love these boys.
Camping in D.C. Did you ever know you can camp here? It was great... if you don't mind spiders. But I would not recommend the East side of town!!! You might get shot.


I love D.C. We had a blast camping and touring the city.
It was hot, and I felt bad for wrapping Ashton in a blanket, but what do you when your child wets all of his clothes? You can't have him naked for the pic!




Gettysburg
Men in training






8 comments:

Lindsey Bench said...

Look how much hair he has now!! He is so handsome. What a fun family adventure. Love you!

Erin said...

ashton is so adorable! he has grown up a lot since the last pics i'd seen.

Chapman Channel said...

haha--camping in D.C.--who would've known?? Well, I'm glad you weren't shot and it looks like you had fun!

Sarah said...

hey - looks like a blast! By the way, I need your email address to add you to my blog list. sarah beth rn at gmail dot com

melody said...

I love to visit D.C. and remember all the sacrifices that were made for the great country we have today. But I've never camped there! Thanks for the tip. Looks like it was totally fun. And your little boy is a doll.

Nate and Kara Cooney said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time in DC. I still want to go there.

Emily said...

Hey Sunni! Look at you in my neighborhood. I am only a couple miles from DC. Looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves. So you are coming back to MD? I would LOVE to see you. Just email me, and we'll try to work something out.

emilyg1019 at hotmail dot com

Shonna said...

Were we there the same weekend? I'm glad you guys had fun!