Sunday, February 1, 2009

Baby Ready



































































We have finally finished the nursery and are ready any day for Ashton to arrive. I want to personally thank Kacey Bassett who made me the cutest curtains. They really add the final touch to the room. They are adorable. The pic of the car seat and stroller is for my sis-in-law, Jess and my amazing mother-in-law, Carrie. I can't wait to go on walks riding in style! The rocker chair is for my dear mother who gave this to me for Christmas. I've always wanted a rocker for the nursery. Thank you Mom! The crib was built by my darling husband. I still can't believe that he made it himself. He's thinking about going into the crib-making business, instead of dentistry. So anyone who's looking for a crib... let him know. And the cute animals on the wall are from Tyler as well. Don't they look awesome!

8 comments:

Lindsey Bench said...

What a perfect nursery!! You are so lucky to have a little home to make your own. Since we are moving the week after he is born, no cute nursery for us. Ahh. I'm so excited for you....and me....US!!

Lindsey Bench said...

This is Lindsey by the way. My blog is www.thewhitebench.blogspot.com

Nate and Kara Cooney said...

Your nursurary looks so cute. You guys did a great job! Little Ashton will be here before you know it.

Savannah and Braden said...

I love it! Tyler seriously made that himself? Amazing. Do you think we could really come visit you guys? I honestly think that would so fun, especially after you have the baby. Now I just need to find Ohio on a map . . . :)

McKayJoice said...

Sunni, i can't believe you are going to be a mom. . . it is so crazy.

Time goes so fast

Chapman Channel said...

I think the green on the wall is very cute--it's coming together really well :)--great job Sunni!

melody said...

Hello! I was so excited to follow your comment on my blog to this link! Yes, we'll have to get together and talk baby boy stuff. I'd love to see you - it's been too long for sure.

Your nursery is adorable, I am thinking about how to transform our pink and green one into a more boy-friendly room right now! And the crib is gorgeous.

Raquel said...

I love your nursery! I think animals are so cute for baby boys. Tyler did a great job on the crib!