Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wild Lights at the Columbus Zoo




Tyler and I enjoyed going to the zoo to see all the animals and lights. The lights were syncronized to the music playing by the pond. We met up with the Rencher's and Musson's. I was very impressed with Mark's fancy ice skating. I think I'll wait to do that after I get rid of this belly.






Thank you Sjostroms for the hot chocolate. Without it, I could have died because it was so cold. I think Danon felt the same way. This is Tyler's nephew, Tristan on Thankgiving day. Cutest little guy.

7 comments:

Chapman Channel said...

Hey Sunni--thanks for commenting on my blog :) I'm so flattered that you look at it! :) I missed church today, but I made it to the Hilliard ward later (Oliver was really sick)...I missed seeing ya! Call me sometime, Steph

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

The zoo lights were pretty cool this year! Hey thanks for coming over sat. that was fun we will have to do more stuff together!

Lindsey Bench said...

Hey Sun!! Glad to have found you! My link is www.thewhitebench.blogspot.com

Love, Magpie #1

Unknown said...

SUNNI!! I just saw you on lindsey's blog...congrats on the baby boy, you look amazing by the way. I am so glad I found you...add me to your side bar and let's keep in touch!

Kiersten White said...

Sunni! My adorable little cousin! I am so excited that you're going to be a mommy!

Savannah and Braden said...

Hello! Why didn't you tell me you had a blog? It's super cute! We have one too, sbmerrill.blogspot.com, how did you get that cute background on yer blog? Miss ya! How's the baby?

Savannah and Braden said...

My post, did it post?