Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas in Utah




We had a blast snowmobiling up American Fork Canyon. I tried to take it easy, being prego, but still somehow managed to almost tip the machine over. Thank goodness for my mighty strong dad and husband, in attempts to getting my sled out, got stuck themelves 3 times.











What a fun time we had this Christmas. Tyler and I spent Christmas with both our families. They only live 45 minutes away from each other, so that made it nice to be able to spend so much time with both sides. My cousin Lindsey is having a boy just a month after me so our parents threw us a double baby shower. My dear cousin Chelsi made me the cutest cake but was unable to come down for the shower due to the crazy snow storm we had on Christmas day. So this pic is for you Chelsi. Thank you!!!

3 comments:

Knight Bliss said...

It was really nice meeting you Sunni and nice of you Tyler to stop by. That cake is adorable. We hope that you stop by when you are in town, we would love to meet your little guy when he gets here. Keep in touch!

Shonna said...

I love the cake! How cute. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas break.

KimWar said...

That cake is soooo cute, I love it.Yay I found your blog!