Friday, September 10, 2010

Chicago


If you ever got to Chicago, you have to visit the Shedd Aquarium. I found the cutest penguin there.

The aquarium was incredible. I have never seen an octopus like this before.


This is one of the actual U-505, the only German submarine in the United States.

Anyone a fan of Transformers? This is the junk yard where they are throwing away parts of the set for Transformers III.
You thought Shia LaBeouf was pretty tough... well look at this guy. Ya, it's all fake.

My first ferris wheel. A little slow for my liking, but what an incredible view.


Dawson, Ashton, Tristan, and Emerson


She is not mine, (I still have 2 1/2 months left), but I will take this little angel... any day. Meet Emerson Sue May "Emery".

2 comments:

Savannah said...

Hey cute girl! I got your message and will call you because I have been thinking of you!! Where do the days go? seriously. Congrats on the new bun! How exciting! I love how perfect you and Tyler's teeth are :) maybe he can help me with mine someday-talk to ya soon :)

Shonna said...

Some great pics! I love the one of you on the ferris wheel. You look so cute! We need to visit Chicago sometime.