Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First seaweed wrap...together

You probably thought from the title that I would be getting this done with my significant other. Well, you were wrong. This is Ashton getting his first, and last, spa treatment.

My wonderful Dad gave me a gift card for a seaweed body wrap at a really nice spa. It was going to be wonderful. I spent that morning shopping with my littlest sister. We had lunch and then headed to my hour of peace. Or so I thought... During the wrap, I could hear Ashton just screaming. After 1/2 hour, the massage therapist could tell I was a little uneasy about the situation and asked if I would like to bring Ashton in. He saw me, started screaming and holding his arms out for me. My arms were tied down and could not hold him, so I had him lay on top of me. Doesn't he look so sweet.

So it may not have been the most relaxing treatment, but I do believe it was the sweetest, and most special one I have ever had.

3 comments:

Savannah and Braden said...

oh I love this- it's so funny! HE loves mommy!

Well, we missed you this holiday! It just flew by and before I knew it it was over. I didn't even call- sorry I'm a bad friend.

It looks like you had a spectactular christmas-you deserve it. You look wonderful by the way!Love ya girl.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

That is a sweet picture! It would be hard to relax when you hear you baby screaming in the background! It looks like you guys had a great christmas

Beau & Shannon said...

Why was he even in the building??? you didnt have a sitter? That is the sweetest picture though...I think he just may be the cutest baby boy ever!